Just because it’s breakfast time, doesn’t mean tacos can’t make their way onto the menu. If you’re like me, you live for tacos and everything that goes along with them; salsa, guacamole, fajita veggies, the toppings are endless when it comes to building a delicious taco.
Today I’m sharing a breakfast taco hash featuring ranch roasted potatoes, fajita veggies and a fried egg. Corn, black beans and hot sauce elevate this dish for a delicious savory breakfast you can make almost entirely ahead of time. Roasting the potatoes and fajita veggies the night before or on the weekend makes this hash super easy to meal prep. The only thing you really need to prepare the morning of is a fried egg or two! Keep an eye out for my last post for the 5 Days of Breakfast series. For now, check out my other recipes I’ve linked below –
- Monday – Almond Joy Oatmeal
- Tuesday – Sweet and Savory Breakfast Bites
- Wednesday – Banana Bread Pancakes
Breakfast Taco Hash
- 2 cups potatoes, diced
- 1/2 packet Hidden Valley Ranch dry seasoning mix
- 1 onion, quartered
- 2 green bell peppers, diced
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- Egg(s), fried
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil
- Dice potatoes, onion and green bell peppers. Place on baking sheet. Drizzle with oil and stir to coat.
- Add ranch seasoning to potatoes, onion and peppers. Mix thoroughly to evenly coat veggies with seasoning mix
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until browned
- While veggies bake, rinse beans and thaw frozen corn
- If serving right away, fry 1-2 eggs on the stovetop.
- If storing for later, cool veggies down and place in a container. Store the corn and beans in another container you’re ready to serve