There’s nothing quite like a monster cookie. Loaded with M&’M’s, peanut butter and oats that dessert has everything you dream of packed into one cookie. Today I’m sharing a no-bake version of monster cookies: Monster Cookie Energy Bites! Loaded with high-fiber oats plus healthy fats from flax and chia seeds, these bites sure do pack a punch!
This snack is a great pick me up between classes, before a work out or even before bed when those late night cravings hit. They keep in the freezer for up to 3 months and thaw on the counter in just 5 minutes. The best part? Whether you’re enjoying these the day of or 3 months later, these energy bites taste just as good! I’ll warn you though, it’s hard to stop at just one…
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 cup mini M&M’s
- 1/3 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- Combine oats, honey, peanut butter, shredded coconut, flax seed and chia seeds in food processor.
- Pulse for 30 seconds until mixture begins to combine. Stir if necessary.
- Remove from food processor and place mixture into large mixing bowl. Add M&M’s and mix thoroughly (you can also pulse these in the food processor but it might break up the M&M’s)
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes before rolling out
- Roll out into small bites so you have ~15 (using a cookie scooper or tablespoon measure can help keep them uniform)